Sunday 6 September 2009

Whiff Of Joy Card

Yay.... I got round to making a card today!! I coloured in two Whiff Of Joy images last night and I made this card today. I put it on a 6x6" square card with some lilac card and spotted paper from a very old Provocraft paper pad. I made the photo corners from the lilac card, added punched flowers from the Spotty Paper then punched leaves from Bazzill Swiss Dotted Card.

The image was coloured in with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour Pencils that my lovely husband bought for my birthday a couple of weeks ago. They are so lovely to use as they are nice and soft, but are also very fine, unlike the Derwent Coloursoft pencils.

2 comments:

  1. Really pretty card, the colour is gorgeous.
    Thanks for your message, I'll email you about the stamp.
    Carole :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Claire! Such pretty colours!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for coming to look at my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them!