Monday 7 September 2009

Another Whiff Of Joy Card!


When I used my new Whiff Of Joy stamp two days ago, I coloured in two images (because I loved it), they are very similar but have different colour aprons.

After I made the lilac card yesterday, I started to make this one then finished it off this afternoon.

I used an A5 white card and cut the edge with a Martha Stewart punch. I then put the green paper on the front with a tiny strip of it inside the card so it would show up the punched detail. The Whiff Of Joy image was coloured with Lyra Polycolour pencils and mounted onto pink Creative Memories card which I used a corner punch on to create the photo slits. I used a ribbon tag cut with a Spellbinders die and stamped on the sentiment using the Elzybells Family Messages set and added the Prima flowers to cover up the end of the ribbon as I couldn't work out where to end it!!

1 comment:

  1. This is another really pretty card, those Whiff of Joys stamps are so lovely! I really like the pink and green colour combo too, it is one of my favourites!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for coming to look at my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them!