Friday 11 September 2009

I had to make a thank you card a few days ago so I decided to use my Elzybells Sunflower Girl stamp for the first time. I also used the sunflower for the background. I really enjoyed colouring this in, it was so nice!

The image was coloured in with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour Pencils and blended with Sansodor. The girl and sunflower images are Elzybells stamps and the "thanks a bunch!" wording is a Penny Black stamp. The green card in the background is from a DCWV pad and it was cut with a Nestabilities Scallop Rectangle Die.

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous card and looks even more beautiful in real life! Glad you got a chance to use your Nesties and Thanks again for all the goodies and the lovely card. You have inspired me to dig out my Koh-i-noors again so I might have a play with them this afternoon.
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for coming to look at my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them!