Tuesday 29 September 2009

Using up images..

I have lots of stamped images that have been coloured in and are just waiting to be made into a card. Most are in a box but some are still on my desk. Last week I had a can of diet coke on my desk and a box fell off the shelves above it and diet coke spilled over some of my things! I was devastated but luckily not too much got ruined. I was worried about some CC Designs images I'd recently coloured, but luckily only the white card got wet so I was able to save them by cutting out the image. So, three days ago I thought I should just start using some of the images that I have laying around and made these two:

This one is very simple, when I put the image onto the card, I felt that I should leave it rather than clutter it with anything extra as it would hide the cupcakes! The image is Whiff of Joy and the background paper is Doodlebug.



This one is a CC Designs fairy called Gretal. She is coloured with Copics and put onto Nestabilities circles. I used the Doily Lace Martha Stewart punch for the strip behind the circles and then my new Quickutz Photo Corner die for the corners. The flowers are Prima (of course!).

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely, I have disasters like your Coke can incident all the time! I am such a clumsy crafter. Glad you managed to save you coloured images!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for coming to look at my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them!