Monday 7 September 2009

Big card...

A couple of weeks ago, I made this card, but hadn't quite finished it off with a sentiment, so I finished it off today. I'm not 100% happy with this card as I now think the paper may look a bit strange how it is, and I don't really like how I finished the sentiment. I think I was a bit guilty of finishing this quickly.

The image is Whiff Of Joy, coloured in with Lyra Polycolour Pencils. The card is Co'redinations, which has been cut with a Martha Stewart Edger Punch. The flowers are Prima with a Craftwork Cards "Card Candy" dot in the middle.

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely image too, I think I am going to have to get myself some Martha Stewart punches. I really want to try them after seeing them on your cards!
    I love Craftwork cards 'card candy' I have a big jar at home but I have not used them for ages. I might dig them out tonight as I need to make a card...
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for coming to look at my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them!