Tuesday 29 September 2009

Janes Birthday!

It was Janes birthday last week. Jane (along with Petra) runs the Addicted to ATC's swap and has a wonderful blog called Milliesmarvels. Both links should be on my blog somewhere, but I'm not quite expert enough with my blog to put the link in here!

This is the card I made for Jane:


The stamped image is Magnolia "Tilda with Bicycle". I coloured it with Lyra Polycolour Pencils and blended with Sansodor low odour spirit. The image and mat underneath were cut with Nestabilities "Labels Eight" dies. I used the Doily Lace Martha Stewart Punch to break up the background paper and Prima Flowers at the bottom. The pearls are from the new Prima E-line range and are really good, but you do only get two of each size in each colour!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! I love my card!! It has pride of place on my Sideboard. Thanks once again for making me such a lovely card :-)

    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for coming to look at my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them!