Wednesday 20 May 2009

Wedding Card

I had to make a wedding card for my Brother-In-Law this week. They went to the US to get married so I made it a "Just Married" card as they will be getting the card afterwards. I bought three new wedding stamps and in the end decided my favourite was the Elzybells bride and groom. After I coloured the image, I chose a pink theme to go with the colours and then the whole thing just turned out to be VERY PINK!!

I usually add the inside message onto an insert inside the card, but I decided to make it a bit more interesting (and colourful) this time. I stamped the message onto white cardstock then added it to the Bazzill dotted cardstock. I then added the punched out flowers and hearts to keep it all flat inside.

All of the rubber stamps I used were from Elzybells, the pink cardstock is Bazzill, the ribbon is Dovecraft, the brads are Papermania, and the flowers are Prima. The image was coloured with Coloursoft pencils.

1 comment:

  1. This is a very pretty card. I love the colouring, it looks fab :-)
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for coming to look at my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them!