Sunday 17 May 2009

Another card!

As I have now worked out how to post with a photo, I now have a lot of catching up to do so here is another card. The picture isn't perfect as I scanned the card and because of the bow, it didn't sit flat on the scanner. This is all a learning curve though and I have now learnt it is best to take a photo!

The stamp is by Penny Black and is called "Wind Caressed". I bought it from The Glitter Pot after seeing their gorgeous example in the shop... I wouldn't have bought it otherwise!

I coloured the image with coloursoft pencils and used a pale pink pearlised card for the background which I stamped with the Penny Black "Portraits" stamp in a pink ink and embossed with clear powder. I cut the scallop edge on the pink card with the Woodware trimmer and scallop blade. The flowers are Prima.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for coming to look at my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them!