Monday 18 May 2009

Sarah Kay (again!)

A couple of weeks ago, I was lucky enough to have my husband take the kids to the zoo for an afternoon so I was able to get to work on a card idea that I had in my mind. I had pulled out a turquoise-ish paper that I thought would go with a Sarah Kay image that I had coloured and I wanted to put it together. Anyway, I am quite happy with the result as it is again a bit different to anything I had made, which was the aim again. The only thing I wasn't so happy with was the ribbon.. it was the wrong shade of turquoise!

The stamped image was again the Sarah Kay "Precious Moments" clear stamp, coloured in with Copic Ciao markers. The wording stamp was from Elzybells; the paper was from Doodlebug; the cardstock was Core'dinations; the flowers from Prima and the large brad from Papermania.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for coming to look at my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them!