Sunday 17 May 2009

Another male card...

This card I am pleased with as I came up with a card sketch first and tried to push my boundries a little. I wanted a card that was different to my normal layout (see below) so I was pleased to try something new and have it work.

Also, I tried something new (for me) with the border of the picture and wording with the rough lines. Normally I am a perfectionist and have to have everything lined up and straight so I had to leave my comfort zone to do the squiggly imperfect lines, but I was pleased with the result as again, it was a change to my normal cards.

The rubber stamps used are: Funstamps "Racing Ted" and Stampendous "Montage Birthday". The spotty card is Bazzill swiss cardstock and the image is coloured with Copic Ciao markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for coming to look at my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them!