Tuesday 26 May 2009

Teenage boy card!

Every card maker knows that mens cards are hard to make, but I had a real dilemma last week when trying to work out what to do for our step-nephew's 15th birthday. Luckily he does karate and I managed to find an old Elzybells stamp that I owned of a bear doing karate (this has now been re-released so is available from Elzybells). Otherwise I wouldn't have had a clue what to do for his card. I tried to keep it quite simple so it wasn't too cute, it was horrible not being able to use adhesive gems or ribbon!

The stamped image is Elzybells, coloured in with Copic Ciao markers. The red card is core'dinations. The Happy Birthday message is from Elzybells and the background stamped image was from Elzybells some time ago so may not be available. The brads are Dovecraft.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for coming to look at my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them!