Monday 18 May 2009

Sarah Kay cards

I was so happy when I discovered Sarah Kay clear stamps! I used to have a Sarah Kay sticker album when I was young, probably around 7 years old - actually, I still have it! I loved seeing those images again so jumped at the chance of owning some of the stamps.

My first purchase was the one used in these three cards: "Precious Moments". As it has the chicks, I thought of Easter first of all, but then I thought I'd try it for other uses as it was so cute and I came up with these. They were an absolute joy to colour with my Copic Ciao markers. On the Lilac card, I decoupaged the hat so it stands out more but on all the cards, I tried to keep them quite simple as the image is a generous size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for coming to look at my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them!