Sunday 17 May 2009

More cards coming...

My blog is still looking pretty empty so I have now added my name to several cards and I'm about to add them to my blog!

I have hundreds of stamped images already stamped and waiting to be used. I also have hundreds that have been coloured in and are ready to use. A few weeks ago my Grandad asked me to make some cards for him so I grabbed my box of images and started a marathon of card making. It was quite a challenge actually as I tried to make some not-so-cute cards and some male ones too.

This card is made with the following:
Penny Black rubber stamp "Spotty", Stampendous window box stamp,
WHSmith 5"x5" white card blank, Papermania cardstock and red organza ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for coming to look at my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them!