Friday 28 August 2009

My Mums Birthday

August is the month of most of the family birthdays including mine! This card I made for my Mums birthday that was last week.


I chose my new Elzybells Picking Strawberrys stamp as it's elegant and pretty and I teamed it up with a Magnolia strawberry paper. I also had to use one of my new Martha Stewart punches and chose one called "Doily Lace" which I used down the side. Because it didn't show much on the white card, I used a piece of red(ish) cardstock behind it.
The inside:

I really enjoyed using the little Elzybells Strawberry too, it's so versatile and great for backgrounds too!

2 comments:

  1. This is so lovely, I love the background paper you stamped with the little strawberry. I hope your Mum had a nice birthday!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! Well deserved its show on the elzybells blog today.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for coming to look at my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them!