Wednesday 12 August 2009

Beerafella v.2!

Monday was my brothers birthday. I decided it would be nice and easy for me to use the Beerafella man again as I could loosely copy my last card (and the paper was still out!!).

I did make it a tiny bit different as you can see, but it's mostly the same. I was quite pleased with the result actually for a plain card. I love ribbon, gems and glitter so I find it challenging to make male cards without these things!

Again, I coloured the image with Derwent Coloursoft pencils and blended them with paper stumps. I kept to the colours that would go with the paper again. Lastly, I used Glossy Accents on the beer bottles for the finishing touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for coming to look at my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them!