Thursday 8 April 2010

I'm back with a catch-up for March!

I have been a bad blogger, sorry! March flew by quickly, the I had an operation last week so have been recovering. Anyway, I thought I would post the cards that I made in March first to catch up...


It's not a great photo I'm afraid but it's the only one I took. I made some cards for the Do-Crafts cards for Cancer Research UK. I tried to make fairly quick and simple cards as they are being sold for £1 so I didn't want to use very expensive embellishments. On the pink card I used a Penny Black rubber stamp and a Craftwork Cards sentiment. On the lilac card I used an Anya stamp from The Greeting Farm and a Craftwork Cards sentiment for speed.


These two cards were also put into the Do-Crafts charity bags and taken to my local Cancer Research shop. The brown squares card was from a Papermania boxed set of cards. I used a Funstamps rubber stamp for the bear and coloured it in with Copics and the sentiment was a rubber stamp too. On the blue card, the image is from an Elzybells rubber stamp, coloured with Koh-i-noor pencils, and the border is cut with a Martha Stewart Deep Edger Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for coming to look at my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them!