Thursday 8 April 2010

Boys Football Card

Finally for the cards I made in March is one for my nephew who loves football:
I used a 6x6" square card and used an Elzybells rubber stamp for the footballer, which I coloured in with Copics. I matted the image onto red and black pearlised paper which I embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I used a Martha Stewart rings border punch to cut a decorative strip for the middle of the card, which I wrapped striped ribbon around. I used a football sheet of 12x12" paper (cut to size!) for the background but this is quite old so I don't know who made it! I then finished the card with an "8" candle cut with a Quickutz Die, corners cut with an EK Success punch and a Craftwork Cards "Oh my Words" Sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for coming to look at my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them!