Sunday 22 November 2009

I found out four days ago that we are moving house in three weeks time! Plus on top of that the whole house needs re-decorating and carpeting before we move in. Therefore I have been flat out trying to organise things and today I'm concentrating on Christmas! I need to get all my Christmas cards done in the next few days and get presents wrapped then packed for moving. I made these cards a few days ago:


For this card I used the Eskimo and wording stamps from Elzybells. I coloured the Eskimo image with Lyra Polycolour Pencils. The papers are from a Papermania 8x8" paper pack from last year and the snowflakes were punched with a Martha Stewart punch.



For this card, I used a Whiff Of Joy stamp of Henry Mouse, coloured with Copics. The wording stamp is Magnolia. The papers are from Daisy & Dandelion.

This stamp is from Elzybells and is so sweet! I coloured her with Copics ans used a blue chalk pencil around her to add a bit of sky. I added some Snowflakes punched from Glitter Card using a Martha Stewart Punch and then for speed, used a die-cut greeting from a Daisy & Dandelion paper pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for coming to look at my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them!