Monday 9 November 2009

A bit of a late post...

I'm sorry I am being a bit of a bad blogger, I've been pretty exhausted so haven't had much time for crafting or blogging. This card I made a few weeks ago but had forgotten to put it on my blog!

The stamp is from Magnolia and is called "Tilda with Lilacs" and was coloured it in with Lyra pencils. The backing paper was from Pink Petticoat called washed damask. The punch used at the side is from Martha Stewart and called Doily Lace. I then used some small Pearls bought from Quixotic Paperie on the main image and in the centre of the punched flowers. The sentiment is a Craftwork Cards "Oh My Words" Birthday Circle.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute, I hope you are feeling a little less tired now.
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for coming to look at my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them!