Monday 9 November 2009

Boys Birthday Card..

I was forced into cardmaking a few days ago (thank goodness!) to make a card for my nephews 7th birthday. He likes football so I used an Elzybells Stamp as I don't have many boy-ish stamps!


This stamp is very handy as it's good for young or old. I also used the football stamp as an embellishment as I didn't think I'd be able to get away with ribbon, gems or pearls! I used a 6x6" card and the paper was Karen Foster Designs called "Soccer Ball Collage". I used an EK Success punch to break up the background and a Personal Impressions clear stamp for the sentiment.

2 comments:

  1. This is fab Claire as usual! Thanks for your lovely comments on my cards.
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - anything with an Elzy image is a winner in my eyes and nice to see a masculine card too.
    TFS
    Paul
    P.S. something on my blog for you

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for coming to look at my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them!