Wednesday 17 February 2010

Valentines Bag

I am a bit late for this post, I made a Valentines Bag a week ago for the Elzybells challenge to create a Valentines treat/gift but I have been neglecting my blog a bit as there's still so much to do in our new home!

I made the bag using two nestabilities scalloped hearts. I cut a strip of card and scored a line along each side before folding it into a v-shape. I then added double sided tape along the scored edges and attached the hearts. I then used my Martha Stewart punch to make the handle and finally cut a Nestabilities heart for the front of the bag.

I used all Elzybells stamps on this; the Mini Tags clear set for the tag and sentiment; the heart was from the Hey Cupcake clear set; and the flowers are the very cute Mini Daisy Trio.

1 comment:

  1. Great use of the heart nesties. A very 'sweet' treat holder
    TFS
    Paul

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for coming to look at my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them!