Tuesday 2 February 2010

New Baby Card

First of all, I have a baby card to share with you. Our neighbours had a baby girl almost two weeks ago and this is the card I made for them. Sorry I'm so late posting it!


I used a Forever Friends baby stamp, I think this was coloured with Derwent Coloursoft pencils (I cheated and used one from my box of images coloured in!). I mounted it onto Craftwork Cards pearlescent papers which are then on a 6x6" card with pink pearlescent paper with a panel of DCWV baby cardstock and a border of pink cardstock cut with a Fiskars "Threading Water" border punch. I finished the card with four pink pearls on the image and three flowers in the corner which were from a cheap pack in The Range with a couple of leaves punched with an EK Success punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for coming to look at my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them!