Sunday 27 February 2011

My first challenge this year!

I was inspired to enter a blog challenge after seeing a sketch on a blog that I subscribe to with email updates. The sketch was for Papertake Weekly Challenge and was this:

I loved the sketch as it was simple with nice clean lines so I set to work and came up with this:

The image I used is a beautiful rubber stamp from Lili Of The Valley and I coloured her with Polycolour pencils. The background papers were in a download kit from Nitwit Collections and the sentiment and "Word Window" punch are from Stampin' Up! The punched border was made with a Martha Stewart border punch called Eyelet Lace.

I really enjoyed the challenge and being in time to enter it too!
Thanks for dropping by, Claire.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Claire! I love the pink and yellow combo and your LOTV image is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for coming to look at my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them!