Friday 21 May 2010

Lili of the valley challenge!

I am back with another card as it was my nieces birthday this week. I bought the Lili of the Valley stamp of a horse and girl especially for her card as she loves horses. I decided to follow the sketch of the Lili of the Valley challenge blog to make the card as it saved me having to plan it first! I haven't entered a challenge for a while so it's nice to get the chance.


The stamp is from Lili of the Valley and it was coloured in with Promarkers. Unfortunately the sketch had an oval image but I wasn't able to get this image into an oval so I hope the rectangle will be okay! I mounted the image onto pink pearlised card cut with a scallop rectangle Nestabilities die. The patterned papers are from a 6"x6" Making Memories pad and the scalloped border was cut with an X-Cut Border Punch. The flowers are all Prima with a small yellow brad in the middle and the pink dots are Craftwork Cards Card Candy.

Finally, here is the sketch I (mostly) followed:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for coming to look at my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them!