Sunday 18 October 2009

Three charity cards

Sorry it has been so long since I posted anything on my blog. I have been really busy but have made a few cards so I just need to get round to uploading the photos.
A couple of weeks ago I made some cards to take to take to my local hospital as they have a charity table in the physio department raising money for the local hospice. I took them on the Wednesday when I had an appointment and when I went back last Wednesday, the bottom two had sold which I was really pleased about. Maybe the Nurse one didn't sell as everyone who goes there is ill rather than visiting ill people!




I will keep this brief as there are three cards! They are all on small 5" square cards and I tried to keep them quite simple. The Nurse is a stamp from The Greeting Farm called Nurse Anya. I also used a paper printed from Pink Petticoat. The bear on the bottom two is from Elzybells. On the green and pink card, the paper is from Papermania and the border punch is Fiskars Apron Lace. On the white and purple card, the background cardstock is DCWV and the border punch used was Martha Stewart Valentines Lace.
Lets hope tomorrow brings more time to update my blog!

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely, the Hospital must have been really pleased with them.
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for coming to look at my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them!