Monday 22 June 2009

Fathers Day rushed card!

I was so busy this weekend that the Fathers Day card for my Dad was made in a bit of a rush! I went through my box of stamped images already coloured and went for the footballer.



The image and football are from Elzybells and the wording is from an Elzybells clear set. Inside it is stamped with Happy Fathers Day. The image was coloured with Koh-i-Noor pencils (also from Elzybells) and the boots were accented with Glossy Accents. The glittery paper was bought a long time ago from Craftwork Cards.



1 comment:

  1. Another lovely card Claire, the colouring looks great! I am not that confident with the Koh-i-noors...
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for coming to look at my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them!